MYSTERY BELT - OCTOBER 2012
CAN YOU HELP TO IDENTIFY
THIS MYSTERY STABLE BELT?
- Colours are deep red and dark blue
- Each stripe is 2.5cms in width
- The leather straps are light tan coloured
Contact me if you recognise this belt
- It is possible that what you have is an early all ranks AGC belt when it was changed from the original colours. And the one with the dark brown leather is a latter produced belt in the Female size.
- This is the current belt of the Adjutant Generals Corps. You have it on your site..... but not seperately placed
- October 2012 Stable Belt is AGC
- (Above) Mystery belt with AGC stable belts
Back to Previous Page